Things you learn riding a motorcycle
So it is almost the end of Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month. Not that our promoting and practicing of Motorcycle Safety and Awareness is going to end just because the month did, We must promote and practice 24/7/365. Anyway, Today lets talk about life lessons we learn from Motorcycling.
These are not in any order but just how they came to me. I am sure there are more, and I will put links at the bottom that have more information.
- Fear can be both good and bad. You don’t want it to stop you, but you can use it to make you a better rider.
- Everyone Falls. You just get back up and move on.
- Sometimes the journey is more important than the destination.
- You can always learn something new no matter how old you are or how long you have been riding
- Don’t judge by looks. Some of the scariest looking people can be the nicest you’ll ever meet
- Rain happens.
- There is something very zen about being out in the elements.
- There are somethings only other riders understand.
- Communication is important so use your turn signals.
- Not all detours are bad, some lead to some very beautiful sites.
More info :